Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rolex...And What I Am Feeling...

I sort of feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.
I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I feel a little queasy.

Somehow, I have a feeling that the next 4 days are going to be a lot of controlled chaos...which, if any of you know me, would say that fits me perfectly.

I still haven't packed, I have about a million things to do tomorrow, still have to make sure everyone is on the same page with Chester for the time I am gone - including, shots and farrier appointments - still have to get Bertuzzi looked after - get gas, get snacks....efffff.

You would THINK I would have done a LOT of this today. Nope. Instead, I spent an inexcusable amount of time waiting at Crappy Tire for the Winters to be exchanged for the Summers.  Total Pain in My Ass!
Okay - enough ranting...

Make sure you keep up to date with everything I am doing for the next 4 days...I will try and link all my posts and uh, situations I get into on the EcoGold blog to Facebook and my personal blog. 

Make sure you keep up to date with EVERYTHING Ecogold is doing...they truly are incredible...and I truly am lucky to be a part of this experience.

BRING ON THE BLUEGRASS...it is blue...right?

 
Oh - I am sure you are wondering: Who is Bertuzzi...well, here he is in all his Grander!

 



1 comment: