Friday, May 13, 2011

Drinking, Swearing & Breaking Stuff...

So, what do I do with myself when I am feeling the frustration level hit an all time high???? While I would like to basically run around drinking, swearing and breaking stuff, I think that would land me in the clink pretty quickly....that said, the clink at this point in time sounds like a pretty good option for me. I would get fed 3 meals a day (and more then likely better then the wieners and KD diet I have been feeding myself), be able to sleep a lot (well, hopefully since I have a hard time sleeping lately), and not worry about all the other BS that is going on....but, Chester would be first and foremost on my mind.


It has been 6.5 months since I have worked. It has been 4.5 months since Chester hurt himself. I think I am allowed to feel a little frustrated. N'est Pas? So, with all the pent up frustration I am feeling, I figured it would be a good idea to blow it off somehow... with keeping the drinking, swearing and breaking stuff to a minimum. How did I do it?! I moved Chester's cell from beside the paddocks where he was standing on dirt and eating hay to beside the outdoor arena which is grass covered and lush. I think he liked it. This however involved yours truly acting like a pack mule and walking gates literally across the property.

Running Around Drinking - while there was no beer involved - although it would have made my chore much more enjoyable - I did reward myself with a Raspberry White Tea Ginger Ale...I NEVER drink pop.

Swearing - Oh, there was definitely swearing going on. For future reference, I now present a note to myself. Self -> the metal gates that you use to build Chester’s cell act as a conductor for the electric fence post which you used as brace for his enclosure. You found that out the hard way. More then once...more then three times even.

Thanks Mom!!
Breaking Stuff - Don't ask me how I did it, but I managed to bend a metal gate almost 45 degrees...how? Well, try packing two of them on your back and then falling backwards into a fence. Not only that - but this led to more swearing as my arms got pinched between the two gates. I will wait a day or two before taking a picture of my arm in order to showcase all the pretty colours it is going to be.

End Result - Chester, LOVES it. And well, isn't that what matters most anyways?
(Okay - NOW, I am going to have a beer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment