Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WOW....

I am completely delinquent!
BUT - in my defence, that is what happens when you go on vacation.
The good news - is that one of the girls from the barn (Abbie) took care of the Pickle for me while we were away so I know he was in good hands! I havent seen him since last Wednesday...I miss him like CRAZY.
I am headed there tonight and since we are in the middle of a heat wave, the extent of his 'work' will be a 20 minute lunge with side reins...sigh...tomorrow we will ride and then on Thursday if it is a little cooler out, then we will attempt a conditioning session.
Better update tomorrow, when you know I actually have something to update about.
OH! - We started him on glucosamine....because, it can't hurt right?!

OH - Here is an update for you...AARON PROPOSED ON JUNE 27th!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment