Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Just Had an Emotional Moment...

I was looking for something just now and came across this picture:


Take a look at him: happy, ears up and forward, knees up and together, frothy mouth, relaxed through his back, a mile over the fence...It was taken Friday, March 26, as we were warming up during our last lesson before we went to our first schooling show...this was the last time that Chester felt on top of the World. It's funny when you look through pictures on Facebook, read some of the comments and think to yourself, 'wow, that didn't turn out the way I planned'.
I know I should be over it and focusing on Operation: Rehabilitation (which I am, completely, trust me), but every so often I do find myself asking that dreaded question still: "WHY did this have to happen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment