Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Boogeymen...!

Just when I thought it wasn't possible, we have uncovered a new species of horse-eating-boogey-man. The creatures hide on the outside of the arena door and when you ride by, bang the door really quickly making loud, scary noises. Of course Chester has every right to be absolutely terrified and almost make me break my face when he jumps sideways 17 feet for no reason.
Other then that, Monday and Tuesday have been fantastic schools...we are really nailing down our trot-canter-trot transitions. Did some canter poles last night too and he was great...as long as I remember that I have to ride him! Ha.
Haven't jumped since last week's lesson...it will be interesting to see what we work on in today's lesson!!
More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment