Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun...!

Last night - was fun.
We did about 20 minutes of ring work, then went out into the field and trotted/cantered around for about 15 - 20 minutes...popped him over the little log and tires, just for fun and had a very low key, relaxing, stretch of a ride.
Whhhiiiichhhh I might be kicking myself for tonight because the boss comes...sigh...ah well....I don't regret it at all. I might in a couple hours though when our lesson starts...ha.
Here are a couple pictures from when my family was out on the weekend at Canterdown...I know I know I have promised to upload some videos, and I will get to that ASAP. Bigger, better update tomorrow after our lesson, promise!



< -- Ugh, need to work on my lower leg position I think so I don't look like THAT over fences.













LET IT ROCK!!!












Pickle basically trotting over the itty bitty jumps.








The Best Little Big Fan in the entire Universe:
Lovely Layla (My niece)







No comments:

Post a Comment