Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Straight From The Horse's Mouth...

Hi Folks,

I have a little bit of news. Last night, I felt like a million bucks!! It was a long time coming to get out of my cell and into the arena...and MAN, I was feeling SO GOOD!! It felt like I was on springs!  I was soo excited to be in the arena, that I was showing off a little bit because some of my friends that I haven't seen in 2 weeks were in there!! I was bouncing all over the place and every little noise just set me off! I don't really know why we were only in there for like 4 minutes! But - the good news was, I was back IN there after my ball and chain was taken off.  I was even allowed to TROT (FINALLY!!!)...it felt soooooo gooood, that I even cantered a little bit!!! But I am pretty sure I wasn't supposed to do that because I got in trouble. 
I was lucky enough to get ANOTHER spa treatment last night too!!!
But - the BEST PART...I WAS ALLOWED TO GO OUTSIDE THIS MORNING!!!! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOYYYYYY!!!!!  I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN AUNTIE JEN ACTUALLY PUT MY HALTER ON AND WALKED ME TO THE FIELD!!!  AND THEN - I SAW ALL MY FRIENDS!!!
OH - AND this afternoon, was also AWESOME!!! I was in the arena and was just cantering around with my nose to the ground!!! It felt sooooo GOOODDDD!!!!!  I got so many pats and 'good mans' and TREATS and I didn't EVEN DO ANYTHING!!! Seriously, BEST. DAY. EVER!!!
When I was back in my stall around 2:30, I was sooooo tried!!! I think I fell asleep standing up because my mom was laughing at me.
I know my mom has been a little weird lately and I think there is something going on because I have been seeing her a LOT...not that I mind, because I love her sooooo much, especially when she finds new treats for me to try, OH OH OH, like Frosted Mini Wheats AND Big Foot candies!!  YUMMMM!!!! Today, was the absolute happiest I have seen her in a long time!! AND, I didn't even DO anything!!!  Oh - AND, I even think I am allowed outside again TOMORROW!!! And the NEXT DAY and then the NEXT DAY and the NEXT DAY TOO!!!!
I don't know what I do to make my mom so happy, but I love my mom. A Lot. I am glad she is mine.  Oh, and can someone please tell her that?  I love her, even though I know I have been a bad boy lately, but it was just because I was stuck inside my cell with a ball and chain.  Oh, and can someone tell her that I want to jump too?  Maybe next week....? I really really want too...

Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment